4 BED · 2 BATH · 25 SQUARES · SUITS 16 METRE WIDE BLOCK
The Acacia is the very first home we designed, but its still an amazing design today. Its 4 bedrooms and open plan living make it perfect for a family who like to share common spaces and entertain. The master bedroom has all the nice features you could want, with ensuite and spacious walk in robe coming standard to create that parent’s retreat. Bedrooms 2-4 share a common hallway and bathroom, just off the side of the large open plan living / dining / kitchen.
The Acacia also comes in 21 and 30 square variations to cater for those looking for a bit more space, or the empty nester looking to downsize. Contact us or come in and see us for more on these variations.
Be sure to check all of the standard inclusions below.
- Greensmart Features
- Bricks & Roof Tiles
- Windows & Doors
- Door Furniture
- Designer Kitchen
- Bathroom & Ensuite
- Robes & Linen
- 6 Star Energy Rating
- Passive solar design
- Gas assisted solar hot water service
- High efficiency gas ducted heating with programmable Controller
- AAAA rated dual flush vitreous china cistern and pan
- AAA rated shower roses
- WELS 4 star rated tapware
- Self closing exhaust fans
- Compact fluorescent lighting throughout
- Energy efficient weather seals to all windows and external doors
- Reticulated termite management system
- Based on a building allotment of up to 650 square metres. Includes connections to standard sewer and stormwater connection points within the building allotment and a maximum of 300mm of fall over the building area and a maximum setback of 5 metres. Excludes removal of rock or excess spoil, telephone service and consumer account opening fees.
- Engineer designed “M” class slab including 100mm thick concrete slab with SL72 fabric reinforcement along with 300mm deep perimeter and internal beams reinforced with F11 trench mesh.
BRICKS & ROOF TILES
- Choice of bricks and concrete roof tiles from builders standard ranges.
- Double Colorbond panelift door with remote control to front.
- Single Colorbond roller door to rear.
WINDOWS & DOORS
- Brickwork over all windows.
- Feature windows to front Façade.
- All others Aluminium sliding windows.
- Locks and flyscreens to all openable windows.
- 920mm glass door front entry.
- 820mm glass door to laundry.
- Internal flush panel doors throughout.
- External – Lane Endeavour
- Internal – Gainsborough lever
- Robes – chrome pulls with finger grip
- 2400mm nominal ceiling height. 75mm cove cornice.
ARCHITRAVES & SKIRTINGS
- Colonial 67 x 18mm MDF.
- Ceramic tile skirtings to bathroom, ensuite, toilet and laundry.
- Melamine lined cabinets, laminated benchtops, panels and doors.
- European stainless steel 900mm wide cooktop, range hood and oven.
- Double bowl stainless steel sink.
- Tiled splash-back.
BATHROOM & ENSUITE
- Square vitreous china hand basin.
- Fully lined and laminated vanity unit with polished edge mirror above.
- Acrylic bath and shower base.
- Semi-frameless shower screen with clear safety glass and pivot door.
- Towel rail.
- Double basins and 1200mm shower base to ensuite.
- AAAA rated dual flush vitreous china cistern and pan.
- Toilet roll holder.
- 45 litre stainless steel bowl with suds saver in white acrylic cabinet.
- Concealed washing machine taps.
- WELS 4 star rated mixer taps to kitchen sink, laundry trough and hand basins.
- Conventional tapware to showers and bath.
- External taps to front and rear.
ROBES & LINEN
- Single shelf with chrome hanging rail to robes.
- 4 melamine shelves to linen.
- Floor and wall tiles from builders range to ensuite, bathroom, laundry and WC.
- Wall tiles to kitchen splashback.
- 2 double power points to master suite, living, family and rumpus 1 double power point to all other bedrooms, bathroom, ensuite, laundry and garage.
- 1 double external weatherrproof power point.
- Exhaust fans over all showers and as required by regulation.
- Smoke detectors and safety switches as required by regulation.
- 2 TV points.
- Compact fluorescent light bulbs and shades to batten holders.
- R1.3 sisalation + R1.5 batts to perimeter walls.
- R2.5 batts to ceilings.
- Flat washable acrylic to all interior walls.
- Flat acrylic to ceiling.
- Semi-gloss enamel to all internal woodwork.
- Decorator items, furnishings, floor coverings (excluding wet areas), window furnishings, feature panel doors, feature tiling to shower recesses, air conditioning, display lighting, sound system, alarm system, render, pergola, concrete, landscaping and fencing are not included
Parkway Homes reserves the right to change all inclusions without notice.